Oil & Gas Companies operate in an environment where the risk is always real. Are you ready for an Event?
We all know there will be an event. What we don’t know is what and where it will be or when it will happen. Clover One World technology inventories your assets and matches knowledge of the people who designed, built and operate your investments.
Our Clients tap this knowledge to Prepare for, Respond to, and Recover from any Critical Event.
The Clover One World Critical Event Response & Recovery Program augments your emergency plan, response and recovery strategy supporting your Business Continuity.
We build a unique profile in C1W for your facilities.
- Alumni, independent contractors and contract staff are in a searchable database
- You can quickly find those with knowledge of your operations, their role, facility experience and details of any prior relevant disaster specific experience such as hurricane, tsunami, earthquake, explosion, fire, leak or spill.
When there is a Critical Event you now have:
- 24/7/365 On-Demand access to Critical Resources.
- A resource to rapidly re-engage Annuitants and Retirees as 1st Responders
- A personalized repository of Key Individuals categorized by Discipline, Function and relevant disaster experience.
- Immediate Professional Payrolling via Clover AccelerateSM with mobile workforce technology to accurately account for everyone.
Include our program in your Drilling and Production Spill Contingency Plan to put the people you might need at your fingertips.
Clover is committed to delivering the best technology to our valued Clients. Our proprietary system utilizes the latest in internet technologies to gather,
secure, filter and search your Alumni and critical independent contractors.
We can create a customized program for you immediately upon receiving your list of
Assessment and Delivery Teams who can support your company's first responder. Our
rules engine begins with the base legal requirements of re-engagement, and then applies
your Client supplied rules. By providing us this data from your retirement and outplacement
cycle, we can work with your Alumni to create and maintain a profile of skills and experience
that is important to you for future re-engagement.
For our Clients and highly skilled technical professionals who have subject matter expertise
in Oil & Gas Emergency Response & Recovery, register today!